Rare, exotic, distinctive. Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau de Parfum uses one of the most rare, precious and expensive ingredients in a perfumer’s arsenal—oud wood. It’s often burned in incense-filled temples.
- Notes: oud wood, rose wood, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, amber.
- Some items may have minor cosmetic damage or scratch marks.
- All products have the front label some are missing the bottom one
- Stock pictures does not show the actual item qulity
- Please read the description
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Worldwide Shipping Available!
Enjoy FREE Shipping On All your Orders across United States including Alaska and Hawaii, For Rest of the countries we charge a minimal amount.
Click herefor additional shipping & tax information.