It's easy to fool yourself into thinking all cologne-style fragrances are the same- fresh, fleeting, and, dare we say, forgettable.
- But while Cologne 352 keeps the crisp citrus top notes and energetic orange blossom of an Italian classic, the signature scent of Ex Nihilo's Rue Saint-Honoré boutique is a different kind of cologne- one with a surprisingly lush floral component and a substantive woody-musky drydown that make this particular cologne uniquely, distinctly Parisian.
- Opening with a gentle yet brisk splash of Italian lemon made aromatic with a tinge of juniper, Cologne 352 builds to a sophisticated crescendo of orange blossom softened with rose and delicate muguet
- presenting crisp and lush notes that evoke morning strolls through Latin Quarter gardens.
- In the lovely, lingering drydown, a substantive dose of cedar, gaiac and musk gives Cologne 352 a staying power that its Italian ancestors can only dream of, and a unisex appeal impossible to deny.
- Whether you love cologne or not, you've never tried one like Cologne 352.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Worldwide Shipping Available!
Enjoy FREE Shipping On All your Orders across United States including Alaska and Hawaii, For Rest of the countries we charge a minimal amount.
Click herefor additional shipping & tax information.