A glorious Chypre fragrance, built around a warm, floral heart of Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Rose, Lily of the Valley and Tuberose. Top notes of Bigarade, Plum and Cardamom add spice and individuality, whilst woody base notes of Guaiac, Cedar and Sandalwood, along with Tonka Bean, Vetiver and the House’s signature note of Frankincense provide an epic and bold closing chapter. The narrative, olfactory evolution of this fragrance was inspired by the start of a pilgrimage in search of knowledge
- The Library Collection Opus I by Amouage is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men.
- The Library Collection: remarkable, precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity
- The fragrances were inspired by the recollections and fragments we each acquire on our journey; the fragments that collectively represent a tome of memories.
- BOX MAY CONTAIN SCRATCH MARKS OR MINOR COSMETIC DAMAGES
- THE IMAGE REFLECTS THE ACTUAL PRODUCT 100% Authentic
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Worldwide Shipping Available!
Enjoy FREE Shipping On All your Orders across United States including Alaska and Hawaii, For Rest of the countries we charge a minimal amount.
Click herefor additional shipping & tax information.